No. Smart Nora only activates when you are about to start snoring loud enough to wake up your partner.
Articles in this section
- Where should the Pebble be placed?
- How long does the battery last on one charge?
- There is a blue light flashing on the Pebble
- Manual inflation test using Bluetooth button
- Pump activates but there is no motion in the Pillow Insert?
- Smart Nora User Manual
- Is Nora's snore detection adjustable?
- How do I start the night with a delayed start?
- Can I order replacement parts?
- Is Smart Nora slowly moving my pillow all night long?