If the motion from the Pillow Insert is hurting your neck when it's inflated, you can easily change the switch to adjust its height from high to medium (or to the lowest setting).
Articles in this section
- Smart Nora User Manual
- Where should the Pebble be placed?
- Is Smart Nora's sensitivity adjustable?
- How do I set Smart Nora with a delayed start?
- There is a blue light flashing on the Pebble.
- Is Smart Nora slowly moving my pillow all night long?
- There is a red flashing light on the Pebble or the Base.
- The Pillow Insert is hurting my neck.
- Is this a new unit or has it been previously used?
- Pillow Insert is noisy