If the motion from the Pillow Insert is hurting your neck when it's inflated, you can easily change the switch to adjust its height from high to medium (or to the lowest setting).
Articles in this section
- Manual inflation test using Bluetooth button
- Pump activates but there is no motion in the Pillow Insert?
- Smart Nora User Manual
- Where should the Pebble be placed?
- Is Nora's snore detection adjustable?
- How do I start the night with a delayed start?
- Can I order replacement parts?
- There is a blue light flashing on the Pebble.
- Is Smart Nora slowly moving my pillow all night long?
- There is a red flashing light on the Pebble or the Base.