Yes. Smart Nora activates when your snoring is about to get louder than the ambient noise level in your room. Ambient noise can be regular sounds such as a fan, an AC unit, a white noise machine or outside traffic noises; so if you sleep better with mild background noises, you can continue to do so.
Articles in this section
- Smart Nora User Manual
- Where should the Pebble be placed?
- Is Smart Nora's sensitivity adjustable?
- How do I set Smart Nora with a delayed start?
- There is a blue light flashing on the Pebble.
- Is Smart Nora slowly moving my pillow all night long?
- There is a red flashing light on the Pebble or the Base.
- The Pillow Insert is hurting my neck.
- Is this a new unit or has it been previously used?
- Can Smart Nora differentiate between a noise machine and snoring?