Smart Nora is currently a non-medical device that reduces snoring. Those with sleep apnea or other medical conditions should not think of it as a replacement for treatments prescribed by their physician, but can use Smart Nora to reduce their snoring upon the advice of their physician.
Articles in this section
- Sharing sound files from the Do I Snore app on an iOS device
- Sharing sound files from the Do I Snore app on an Android device
- What is Smart Nora?
- Who is Smart Nora for?
- Will Smart Nora work if I sleep on my side?
- How is Smart Nora different from other snoring solutions?
- Is Smart Nora suggested for those with sleep apnea?
- What if we both snore? Will 2 Smart Noras work for us?
- Can I travel with Smart Nora?
- Is there a companion mobile app for Smart Nora?