Please perform these two steps to determine which part is causing the issue:
1. Check for airflow from the Base unit.
- Wiggle the tube left and right and gently pull off the nozzle on the Base.
- Press the the Bluetooth button on the Pebble to activate the pump. (additional instructions)
- Check for air by rapidly placing and releasing your finger over the air nozzle a few times to see if you hear air flow pressure from the pump.
2. Check for air leaks from the air bladder.
- Manually blow up the air bladder.
- Cover the end of the tube with your finger to block the air. Press down on the air bladder to see if any air escapes from the bladder.
If you do not feel any pressure from the pump, or air escapes the bladder please reach out to us here