You absolutely can and should! However, as security measures are changing every day (especially with the US), our recommendation would be to include your Nora with your checked luggage.
Articles in this section
- What is Smart Nora?
- Who is Smart Nora for?
- Will Smart Nora work if I sleep on my side?
- How is Smart Nora different from other snoring solutions?
- Is Smart Nora suggested for those with sleep apnea?
- What if we both snore? Will 2 Smart Noras work for us?
- Can I travel with Smart Nora?
- Is there a companion mobile app for Smart Nora?
- Will there be an Android app?
- Are there any reviews and testimonials?