Yes. Smart Nora's Pillow Insert has a folding structure that rises equally across the length of your pillow. This way, you can put your head anywhere and sleep in any position. Whether you prefer to sleep on your back, stomach or side, Nora will still provide a gentle rise and fall motion under your head to stimulate your throat muscles and reduce your snoring.
Articles in this section
- Sharing sound files from the Do I Snore app on an iOS device
- Sharing sound files from the Do I Snore app on an Android device
- What is Smart Nora?
- Who is Smart Nora for?
- Will Smart Nora work if I sleep on my side?
- How is Smart Nora different from other snoring solutions?
- Is Smart Nora suggested for those with sleep apnea?
- What if we both snore? Will 2 Smart Noras work for us?
- Can I travel with Smart Nora?
- Is there a companion mobile app for Smart Nora?